Monday 13 April 2020

Spring time paintings

Hello Girls,

Looking out of my window this afternoon it is good to see that the sun is shining and that all of the daffodils have finally flowered.  Spring is finally here!

It is a year since our opening night of the 'Student's art exhibition' at Elgin Library, how the time has flown by! Here is a photo of me wishing you all a Happy Spring! From the open evening of our exhibition.



I have today for you all a nice selection of some of your paintings painted at home.  I look forward over the weeks of us being safe at home to see more of your lovely works. Please email me or send in a facebook message your works in progress or finished works. Let us stay in touch during our time away from class.

I am sorry that this blog doesn't allow you to leave a comment. You need to have your own blog I think or be able to sign into the blog. This is all the information I have for now. If any of you who are computer literate have any other information regarding this matter do let me know. I had thought of starting a class facebook page but I think the same rule applies in that you also need to be a facebook user in order to make comments etc.

For now let us enjoy seeing some of your work! Keep busy painting girls and have a great week! If you click on the image you should be able to see the image a bit larger.

 Avril's lovely pastel portrait.


 Ann's pretty pastel seascape.


Carole using iridescent inks for her lovely magnolia painting.



Elaine has a big project being undertaken here of birds by St Kilda. Fine work!


Anne Murray's pretty watercolour painting on canvas of Monet's Trees.



Margaret has been very busy with the challenge of a Thomas Kinkade project, she has produced a lovely painting and has framed it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment